- Start by creating a new job item from either a template or by manually adding your panels.
- Ensure the "To Ceiling" option is enabled
- Enter the enclosure dimensions as if the entire shower was going to the ceiling. You should now see a rendered image of the shower similar to the picture below
- Now double click on each panel that does no reach the ceiling and override the tight gap on the top of the panel to bring the panel back down to size. For example. If you entered 82" as the height of the shower, enter a top override of 10" to bring the panel back down to a total height of 72"
- After performing this action for the required panels your shower preview should show correctly as shown below
Hardware may be automatically applied to some panels even though they do not reach the ceiling. These items will need to be manually removed from the shower via the fittings screen.