Accessing Your Series
To start, click on the "Series" button in the main menu.
You will notice that there may be a number of series already provided for catalogs you have access to.
You can now either create a new series or copy an existing series and customize the 'copied' series.
Creating a customized part series
To create a customized part series follow the steps as noted below
- Click on the new button to create a new series.
- Enter a description in the 'Part Series Description' field.
- Select the required parts from the available drop-down menu's.
- Not ticking the box includes the hardware item but excludes it from being automatically applied to the design in the builder. When you would like it applied you include it by ticking the box while in the builder on the series tab.
Copying and customizing a part series
To copy an existing series and customize it follow the steps as noted below
- Highlight the series you would like to copy.
- Click on the copy button.
- Rename the series.
- Make any adjustments to the hardware you would like this series to represent.