To add a misc surcharge to your quotes follow these steps
1. Adding the Surcharge Part
- Open your custom hardware catalog by clicking on the "Hardware" menu item, locating to the catalog tab and then click the "Edit Catalog Items" button
- Once the part maintenance screen is open, select the option to add a new part
- When enter the part information, select the part type of "Surcharge" as shown here
- Once you've added the part you may close the part maintenance screen
2. Define pricing for the part
- With your custom catalog still open, click the "Edit Pricing" button on the retail pricing tab as shown here
- You can now locate your newly added surcharge item and apply a price to it directly.
Pricing for surcharges works exactly the same as other hardware items. You can define discounts and price overrides for them via a price list or on a per customer basis. For more information on how the pricing module of eShowers works, see the pricing documentation page
3. Apply your surcharge to a single quote
- Within the builder screen, click on the quote tab.
- From here you may click on the surcharges drop down box and individually select the surcharges you wish to apply to this quote as shown below
4. Apply your surcharge to all of your quotes
- Click on the system settings option from the main menu
- Open the Pricing and Labor tab
- Click on the "Always Apply Surcharges" drop down menu and select the surcharges that you would like applied to your quotes
Where are my surcharges displayed?
Surcharges are shown in the "Extra Charges" section of the detailed quote breakdown area